Originals & Limited Editions
Each of my Originals is a one-off, never identically repeated, designed and made by myself with high workmanship and durable materials. Originals alone can display dimensionality, iridescence or shimmer, cut or folded paper, shadows, gold leaf, and other effects that don’t translate in print or on screen.
Originals and Limited Editions that are available for purchase are listed in the Catalogue (pdf). All come with a Certificate of Authenticity, and a selection also include a Collector Booklet documenting their creation process.
If you’re interested in acquiring an Original, please:
- Start by consulting both the Catalogue and my Terms & Conditions, which also provide info about framing and shipping.
- Contact me or, if you’d like to view pieces in person before making a decision, request a visit to my studio (near London Bridge):
When an Original is out of reach, a modest print is still a lovely thing to have on one’s wall. I take pains to photograph and retouch the works to achieve good reproductions. They are printed
To purchase a print, navigate to your chosen piece. Near the top of the page, on the right, you’ll find a link to “Prints”. This will take you to a Redbubble page where you can buy a reproduction in the size of your choice on various products listed below the image. Here’s a quick overview of my preferred options, linked to a sample artwork for more info:
- Art print (aka Giclée): The simplest you can get, but beautifully printed on cotton rag paper, archival and satisfyingly heavy.
- Framed print: Printed on photo paper, with mount and frame of your choice. The glazing is acrylic, which is lighter than glass and less prone to shattering.
- Canvas: The design is printed on canvas and stretched on a wooden frame, like a painting. Canvas is ready to hang and very light, with a pleasing texture.
- Metal: Stunning and gallery-standard, the image is infused into an aluminum plate that is ready to hang and floats over your wall, with no visible frame.
- Gallery Board: Printed on watercolour textured 4ply art boards, which can be propped against a wall or attached directly with velcro dots (included) without framing.
Visit my Etsy shop for a range of jewellery, cards, notebooks, and other handmade items derived from my work.
Commissioning a Piece
The timescale and cost for a painting (or other design) depend on your specifications. I can also suggest possibilities for a given budget.
To discuss a commission, please read my Terms and Conditions then fill the order form below, and you’ll hear from me as soon as possible.