Please scroll down to read the Shop Notes before ordering!
- Everything in this shop is made, packed, and sent by me. I encourage you to pay by card if possible, as paypal fees are steep!
- I encourage you to leave your phone number when you check out: this allows me to use cheaper yet fully tracked services if any are available for your location (and if that is the case I can refund the excess shipping).
- Once your parcel is on its way you’ll receive a dispatch notification with your tracking number IF you selected a tracked service or I was able to use a courier.
- If you opt for standard shipping with no tracking, please note I will be just as unable to follow the parcel’s progress as you. You will not be able to email me for info, because I won’t have access to any. Currently it takes 2-3 weeks for post to reach the USA, and losses are extremely rare so don’t worry, waiting usually does the trick.
- EU residents: Since 202, new e-commerce laws mean you may be charged import fees on small items. I’ll do what I can to avoid this but can’t guarantee this won’t happen. You may want to purchase your items from my Etsy shop instead, as it collects VAT directly, or contact me to discuss. Other European countries are not affected.
- GCC residents must provide a PO Box number as the post office will refuse parcels without it. The only way I can ship to a street address in the Gulf is to use a courier, which costs extra. I can get a Fedex cost estimate for your shipment before you order if you wish, but it’s usually no less than £40.
- If you need something before a given date, please contact me before ordering to make sure this is possible. I am not Amazon and I don’t do magic.
- No plastic wrapping or tape is used to pack your order. I also ship in reclaimed materials so please excuse the look of the outer packaging. If the order is a gift, let me know and I’ll keep it tidy. I’m happy to include a card with a message from you, just let me know!