Please scroll down to read the Shop Notes before ordering!
- Everything in this shop is made, packed, and sent by me. I typically post on Tuesdays and Fridays, and you’ll receive a dispatch notification with your tracking number IF you selected a tracked service. Please check that email before asking me for the tracking info as I only use tracking if the item or destination warrants it – this is to spare you unnecessary costs.
- To pay by card or by bank transfer, ignore the Google Pay and Paypal buttons you see when you checkout. Instead, enter your address, then continue. The final payment screen will give you card or transfer options.
- EU residents: Since 2021 a rollout of new e-commerce laws are making it extremely difficult for small businesses to ship to EU countries. You will not be able to checkout if your location is in the EU. If you want to brave the bureaucracy, contact me to discuss possible arrangements. Other European countries are not affected.
- GCC residents must provide a PO Box number as the post office will refuse parcels without it. The only way I can ship to a street address in the Gulf is to use a courier, for which I need to charge extra shipping fees.
- If you need something before a given date, please contact me before ordering to make sure this is possible. Note that with global posting still disrupted by covid-19, all services have suspended their delivery times guarantees.
- No plastic wrapping or tape is used to pack your order. I also ship in reclaimed materials so please excuse the look of the outer packaging. If the order is a gift, let me know and I’ll keep it tidy. I’m happy to include a card with a message from you, just let me know!