Please scroll down to read the Shop Notes before ordering! U.S.-based customer in particular for an important message.
- Everything in this shop is made, packed, and sent by me. I’m currently experiencing a large volume of orders and some items may take up to 2 weeks to dispatch. Please don’t check in, you’ll receive a dispatch notification email when your order is on its way.
- If you select a shipping method that says “untracked, at your own risk”, you are taking full responsibility for the parcel. You agree that it will not be trackable, and that in case of loss there will be no refund or replacement.
- To pay by card or by bank transfer, ignore the Google Pay and Paypal buttons you see when you checkout. Enter your address instead, then continue. The final payment screen will give you card or transfer options.
- If you need something before a given date, please contact me before ordering to make sure this is possible. I cannot accept returns on late items if I wasn’t aware they were urgent in the first place.
- No plastic wrapping or tape is used to pack your order. I also ship in reclaimed materials so please excuse the look of the outer packaging. If the order is a gift, let me know and I’ll keep it tidy.
- If you’re looking for originals: Some are listed here, but you’ll find the larger ones in this pdf catalogue. Please enquire after a specific piece, or contact me with a budget and I’ll send you a a list of candidates. I’m happy to arrange payment by installments or to consider offers.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR U.S.-BASED CUSTOMERS: On July 1st, the cost of shipping parcels to the USA rose very substantially due to the COVID crisis. Large letter rates (less than 1″ thick, under 750g) are not affected so it makes no difference for books, pens and similar, but it is now cheaper to place two orders, each in that weight category, than to combine them into a single heavier one (for instance, ordering the Inks & Paints book and the full set of geometry books will genuinely now be cheaper if you place two separate orders). To stop you getting hit by a massive shipping charge, I have disabled US shipping for orders heavier than 750g as well as for some items (inks in jars). If you find yourself unable to order something or wanting to combine items regardless, please get in touch.