Please scroll down to read the Shop Notes before ordering!
- Everything in this shop is made, packed, and sent by me. I typically post on Tuesdays and Fridays, and you’ll receive a dispatch notification with your tracking number IF you selected a tracked service. Please check that email before asking me for the tracking info as I only use tracking if the item or destination warrants it – this is to spare you unnecessary costs.
- EU residents: On 1 July 2021 a new e-commerce law came into effect so that all items bought outside the EU are subject to import tax. The result is nasty surprise fees for the recipient when ordering from a small business. For this reason I am currently only selling to the EU via my Etsy shop, though some countries still add fees. That shop only has a limited selection so feel free to contact me with any enquiries.
- GCC residents must provide a PO Box number as the post office will refuse parcels without it. The only way I can ship to a street address in the Gulf is to use a courier, for which I need to charge extra shipping fees.
- To pay by card or by bank transfer, ignore the Google Pay and Paypal buttons you see when you checkout. Instead, enter your address, then continue. The final payment screen will give you card or transfer options.
- If you need something before a given date, please contact me before ordering to make sure this is possible. Note that with global posting still disrupted by covid-19, all services have suspended their delivery times guarantees.
- No plastic wrapping or tape is used to pack your order. I also ship in reclaimed materials so please excuse the look of the outer packaging. If the order is a gift, let me know and I’ll keep it tidy. I’m happy to include a card with a message from you, just let me know!