IMPORTANT NOTE FOR U.S.-BASED CUSTOMERS: From July 1st, the cost of shipping parcels to the USA is rising very substantially due to the COVID crisis. Large letter rates (less than 1″ thick, under 750g) are not affected so it makes no difference for books, pens and similar, but it is now cheaper to place two orders, each in that weight category, than to combine them into a single heavier one (for instance, ordering the Inks & Paints book and the full set of geometry books will genuinely now be cheaper if you place two separate orders). To stop you getting hit by a massive shipping charge, I have disabled US shipping for orders heavier than 750g as well as for some items (inks in jars). If you find yourself unable to order something or wanting to combine items regardless, please get in touch.
If you select a shipping method that says “untracked, at your own risk”, you are taking full responsibility for the parcel. You agree that it will not be trackable, and that in case of loss there will be no refund or replacement.
- Everything in this shop is made or finished, packed, and sent by me. Items in stock ship within 3-5 business days.
- If you’re looking for originals: Some are listed here, but you’ll find the larger ones in this pdf catalogue. Please enquire after a specific piece, or contact me with a budget and I’ll send you a a list of candidates. I’m happy to arrange payment by installments or to consider offers.
- When you checkout, you’ll see a Google Pay and a Paypal button. If you wish to pay by card or by bank transfer, ignore them and enter your address instead, then continue. The final payment screen will give you the above options.
- If you need something before a given date, please contact me before ordering to make sure this is possible. I cannot accept returns on late items if I wasn’t aware they were urgent in the first place.
- No plastic wrapping or tape is used to pack your order (with the sole exception of bubble wrap in the case of glazed artwork). I also ship in reclaimed materials so please excuse the look of the outer packaging. If the order is a gift, let me know and I’ll keep it tidy.
- Gift orders: If the order is a gift to be posted directly to the recipient, I can include a handwritten card with it (no charge). Just send me a note with to, from, and your message.