Originals & Limited Editions
Each of my Originals is a one-off, designed and made by myself with high workmanship and durable materials. Originals alone can display dimensionality, iridescence or shimmer, cut or folded paper, shadows, gold leaf, and other effects that don’t translate in print or on screen. All come with a Certificate of Authenticity, and major pieces also include a Collector Booklet documenting their creation process.
To buy an original, please head to my Artfinder store. If in London, you can also request a studio visit to view a piece before deciding.
A handy pdf catalogue with price list are available for art professionals and interior decorators, please drop me a line to request them.
For a range of gifts derived from my art: tiny originals, hand-finished reproductions, cards and other crafted items between £4 and £200, visit my Etsy shop.
Some of my lines are available for wholesale. If you’re a retailer and would like to stock my work, please drop me a line to request my catalogue.
To order an art piece made just for you, please head over to this page where you’ll find an order form and my Terms & Conditions.
When an Original is out of reach, a modest print is still a lovely thing to have on one’s wall. I take pains to photograph and retouch the works to achieve good reproductions.
To purchase a print, navigate to your chosen piece. Near the top of the page, on the right, you’ll find a link to a Redbubble page where you can buy a print in the size of your choice on various products listed below the image. Here’s a quick overview of my preferred options, linked to a sample artwork for more info:
- Art print (aka Giclée): The simplest you can get, but beautifully printed on cotton rag paper, archival and satisfyingly heavy.
- Framed print: Printed on photo paper, with mount and frame of your choice. The glazing is acrylic, which is lighter than glass and less prone to shattering.
- Canvas: The design is printed on canvas and stretched on a wooden frame, like a painting. Canvas is ready to hang and very light, with a pleasing texture.
- Metal: Stunning and gallery-standard, the image is infused into an aluminum plate that is ready to hang and floats over your wall, with no visible frame.
- Gallery Board: Printed on watercolour textured 4ply art boards, which can be propped against a wall or attached directly with velcro dots (included) without framing.