This section is divided in two:
- Giclée prints with gold, which I prepare to order; this is only available for a limited number of designs;
- Directions for finding prints of the rest of my work on a third-party site, in a wider choice of size/support/price range (but without my involvement).
Giclée prints with gold
Giclée is a very high quality, colour-faithful, archival printing technique on beautiful paper. I have the printing done by a specialist local to me, then cut and hand-finish with the same genuine gold leaf I use on the originals. Prints are 40×40 cm unless specified otherwise, and they’re titled and signed in pencil.
As the printing and gilding are done to order, so please allow 2-3 weeks before your print is dispatched.
Each artwork in the gallery has in the upper right corner a direct link to a Redbubble page where you can choose a type and size of print. It looks like this on a normal screen, but note it tends to be hidden on mobiles:
You can also browse my whole Redbubble print shop directly.
At present this is the only way I can offer a range of print options for all of my 100+ artworks. If you’re not sure what to choose among their different print types, I particularly recommend the folllowing:
- Art Print: The best quality and classiest print you can get on paper. Giclée printing on lightly textured cotton rag paper, archival and satisfyingly heavy.
- Metal Print: Stunning and gallery-standard, the image is infused into a lightweight aluminum plate that is ready to hang and floats over your wall. Fairly expensive but they do away with framing as well as the fragility and weight of glass. The surface is cleanable and corners gently rounded. Available in high gloss or satin finish (which I prefer).
- Art Board Print: This is best is you only want a small image (or a series) that you can put up directly. Printed on watercolour textured 4ply art boards, which can be propped against a wall or attached directly with velcro dots (included).
Note that Redbubble orders are entirely fulfilled and shipped by them from their printing location, and I have no say or involvement in that.